There is no doubt that architects and engineers know how to do their jobs, amazing buildings, roads, plumbing and other infrastructure that we use every day. Mistakes are normal things that can happen. But sometimes it gets boring because it’s so bad it doesn’t work. In addition, if you want to fix the problem, you will have to pay both money and time.
1.What people are saying by seeing the building can you guess???
2. One small detail can make a big difference…. due to someone’s bad installation, we will be redoing the entire shower… Attention homeowners! hire only licensed professionals 😉
3. This is mistake of covering… Porper clear cover not provided every side.
4. Can you spot the mistake?
5. Door up side down
6.Lol! That is horrible.
7. I am so glad they put a doorstop in my bedroom, it’s super useful.
9.Special design or working “under influence”?
10. how long he can hold the ladder
12. What should I do?
13. With the block is safer than without the block…. right?
14. Nice problem solving
15. Me and the homies been waiting for it
16.And that’s how when you say, the house is upside down
17. Always great seeing another fellow electrician taking pride in their work
18. Non union be like
19. A quick ride
20. Looks like someone skipped construction 101!